Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Now we’ve already had a rather exciting announcement today, and now it’s Valentine’s cocktail of the week. Doubly exciting!
This particular drink, Coastal Kiss from Martini Club, appealed to me because it fits with the theme (Kiss! Get it?) and I live on the East Coast of Canada, so… coastal. Kissing, coasts and alcohol, amiright? Anyway, use this drink to spice up your romantic evening with that special someone, even if that special someone is yourself. Alcohol will help, I promise.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine and mix:
- ¼ cup green seedless grapes
- ½ oz. Chasers freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ oz. Chasers simple syrup
- ¼ oz. jasmine syrup
- Fill shaker with ice and add:
- 2 oz. Luksusowa vodka
- 2 oz. Chasers white cranberry juice
- Shake and strain into martini glass
- Garnish with grape skewer